Library display

    Message 1 of 5 , May 29 6:50 AM
      We are confirmed for our demo date/times!

      I plan to make a trip to Mattoon/Charleston Tuesday afternoon so we can put together the displays in the libraries. It would be most helpful if some of the same things we had last time plus some display case sized weapons if we have any around. That was a specific request by Mattoon. I think we can go lighter on the scrolls and put in more other stuff it it is available.