Re: [stcarol] Re: Mattoon Library display request

  • Deborah Murphy Kerr
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 27, 2011
      Gaylen and I will be taking a weekend away in June, but I think we will be home on June 10. If so, I can be available. Will check with Himself and let you know.

      Medb

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 27, 2011
        The 10th should work fine for me as well.
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 29, 2011
          I messed up the math.. The Saturday is the 11th not the 10th. Does that change things for anyone?

          Sorry. I messed up.