Re: [stcarol] Re: Mattoon Library display request

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 27, 2011
      Charlie is free (of course) and I can likely get off work.

      Jeri / J M Hughes

      On 4/27/11 5:12 AM, kendrick_the_tinker wrote:

      > > I was thinking. I know this would be tiring but if we could arrange
      > to do both demos on the same day it would save trying to sync 2
      > separate dates.
      > >
      > > Thoughts?
      > >
      > > Kendrick
      > >

      > All things considered I think we will need support from Wurm-Wald on
      > this. The June 3 weekend does not work for the respondents there. The
      > alternate date offered by the library was June 10th. Can anyone here
      > do the demo June 10th?

    • Deborah Murphy Kerr
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 27, 2011
        Gaylen and I will be taking a weekend away in June, but I think we will be home on June 10. If so, I can be available. Will check with Himself and let you know.

        Medb

        > I was thinking. I know this would be tiring but if we could arrange to do both demos on the same day it would save trying to sync 2 separate dates.
        >
        > Thoughts?
        >
        > Kendrick

        All things considered I think we will need support from Wurm-Wald on this. The June 3 weekend does not work for the respondents there. The alternate date offered by the library was June 10th. Can anyone here do the demo June 10th?

      • twilight_bewitching
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 27, 2011
          The 10th should work fine for me as well.
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 29, 2011
            I messed up the math.. The Saturday is the 11th not the 10th. Does that change things for anyone?

            Sorry. I messed up.