Re: SCA BBQ April 22nd?

  • twilight_bewitching
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 21, 2011
      I am more worried about the rain, then the low confirmation rate. Weather.com already has severe weather warnings out with a pridiction for hail. :/ I think maybe we should table the idea for now, and try again for another date. Any other day work for everyone else?

      --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "kendrick_the_tinker" <jervamp@...> wrote:

      > So is this still a plan or has the low confirmation rate taken it of the table?

    • Rainbow Stonetalker
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 21, 2011
        Sadly, I'm working all day.

        Blessings,
        rainbow

        --
        "The energy of mindfulness transforms everything" ~ Thicht Nhat Hanh

      • Jeri
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 21, 2011
          Looking back at the previously proposed dates, the 29th is busy @ our house with other food-ish plans, but the 6ths looks OK. We're out of town the 13th.

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 21, 2011
            Well, with the combination of the weather outlook and the schedule conflicts do we want to try a different date?