Crossover duscussion group

  • Ceanntighern
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2011
      Greetings!

      So, recently there have been some discussions involving cross-training and
      cross-communication between the armored and rapier melee fields, which led to
      the creation of a new Yahoo group (I know, not another Yahoo group!) for
      crossover issues in general. It is an open list for fencers and fighters and
      anyone who wants to discuss such issues. So without any further adieu...

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/SCA_ Crossovers

      Here is the description from the group's home page:
      This group is dedicated to providing a meeting place for SCA combatants who
      fight both rattan and rapier, or who want to cross over from one form to the
      other, or who want to learn about the other form, or who want to discuss issues

      involving cross-communication or cross-training between these forms of combat.
      I hope it is helpful. And although this group is intended mainly for the
      Midrealm, if others find it useful, all the better.

      Ceanntighern