RE: [stcarol] Midsummer Knight's reading

  • Jeri Matteson-Hughes
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3 7:21 PM
      Shouldn't be a problem to get much of the same things together again. Yes,
      let us know about the demo idea.

      Charleston IL 61920

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3 7:44 PM
        Sounds like fun!

        Medb

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 18 10:36 AM
          I forgot to post this. I'm sorry.
          Here is a list of the dates reflecting what they had 2 weeks ago.
          Hopefully we can find a weekend we can work with.

          ----------FORWARD---------
          Mr. Vail,

          We usually do weekday afternoon programs, Tues or Wed, but I know that cuts into your people's work schedule, so weekends are ok if that is what is avaiable. We are always closed on Thursdays, so that day is out. I could email our calendars, but they are in publisher and I didn't know if you could open them. The times of 6-8 pm (on alternating Tuesdays)and 2-4 pm are on alternating Mondays, so it's really not that full, it just looks that way in list form instead of on the calendar.

          Here's what is scheduled so far:

          Modays 10:30-11 preschool storyhour through both June and July
          June 7, 6-8pm
          June13, 2-4pm
          June 21, 6-8pm
          June 27, 2-4pm
          June 29, 6-8pm

          July 4, closed
          July 5, 6-8pm
          July 11, 2-4pm
          July 13, 2-3pm
          July 19, 6-8pm
          July 25, 2-4pm

          We're very excited about this. Thank you again,

          Beth Lugar