If you're interested in adopting a greyhound...

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2005
      Normally I wouldn't pass on these kind of requests, but since greyhounds are
      a part of SCA life, I will forward this...

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2005
        Remove the period . from the end of the URL and the notice will load in your
        browser.

        http://chicago.craigslist.org/pet/89703241.html <<< see, without the . at
        the end

        Jeri

        _____

[...]

        Medieval
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Medieval+costume&w1=Medieval+costume&w2
        =Medieval+knights&c=2&s=44&.sig=D5EAwR_Q0tHbp2pf366QBw> costume

        Medieval
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Medieval+knights&w1=Medieval+costume&w2
        =Medieval+knights&c=2&s=44&.sig=8xxuC7FKZSJw_HSQ-a3Yiw> knights

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        on the web.

        _____