Perdues

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2011
      We went down this evening and they are settling into their new rental home well enough. What I saw that they need badly at the moment are a dining room table and chairs, microwave, dressers and some sort of TV stand. I'm not going to Facebook with this because I just want to make this a quiet inquiry here locally. Any one on here that knows where I can grab any of these things quickly and cheaply please let me know.

      Thanks,
      Kendrick
    • Deborah Murphy Kerr
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 19, 2011
        We have a fairly large used furniture store on Broadway in Mattoon. It carries a mixture of crap and antiques, and the owner sometimes can't distinguish one from the other. He is willing to dicker on most things, and his prices are usually fair. We have bought a lot of furniture from him.

        I have some boys' clothes, sizes 10 and 12 for Dylan. They are from my nephew.

        Medb

        We went down this evening and they are settling into their new rental home well enough. What I saw that they need badly at the moment are a dining room table and chairs, microwave, dressers and some sort of TV stand. I'm not going to Facebook with this because I just want to make this a quiet inquiry here locally. Any one on here that knows where I can grab any of these things quickly and cheaply please let me know.

        Thanks,

      • twilight_bewitching
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 20, 2011
          How big of a table? I have a table but it is big and heavy and I have no way to transport it. 6ft long, with 6 matching chairs... If they need a smaller one, there is a table w/ 4 chair set on clearance at Wal-Mart for $100.
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 20, 2011
            > How big of a table? I have a table but it is big and heavy and I have no way to transport it. 6ft long, with 6 matching chairs... If they need a smaller one, there is a table w/ 4 chair set on clearance at Wal-Mart for $100.

            They have 4 kids so that would be awesome. If it's something you really don't mind parting with we can manage to get it moved. Since I work in Mattoon I can come by after work any day. I need to get to Charleston soon anyhow. Drop me a text or call!

            Thanks!!!