Joint Meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2011
      There is a joint meeting between St. Carol and Wurm-Wald planned next Tuesday (the 15th) to discuss planning on our prospective bid for Fall Crown Tourney. It is scheduled at the Denny's in Tuscola at 7PM.

      Katerina and I will be there so if anyone can't make it but has questions or concerns feel free to post them and we will raise them at the meeting and post the responses.

      YIS
      Kendrick
    • Rainbow Stonetalker
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2011
        I can't be there, but please let me know the outcome, cheers!

        Blessings,
        rainbow

        --
        "The energy of mindfulness transforms everything" ~ Thicht Nhat Hanh