Seeking Volunteers for Festival of Maidens

  • Anne McKinney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2011
      Oyez!

      Please excuse the cross-posting of this message. The Shire of Wurm Wald is
      looking for volunteers who are willing to share an hour or so of their time
      at the upcoming Festival of Maidens January 21-23. We appreciate any
      assistance that can be offered, though we have especial need for the
      following:

      Royal Porters Friday evening, Saturday evening, and Sunday morning
      Royalty Room Guards Saturday
      Troll Volunteers
      Herald's Point Volunteers

      If you would like to volunteer, please contact Lady Embra Shadlock (
      faery_7@...) with your name, when/where you can be available to help,
      and a cell phone number where you can be reached if necessary.

      In Service,

      Sofya Chyudskaya Smolyanina
      Wurm Wald crier