Maidens!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2011
      Hello all!

      I thought it would be a good time to remind everyone that the group to the north of us, Wurm-Wald, will be hosting an event soon.

      The Festival of Maidens XXXVIII
      U of I Union Union
      1401 W. Green St., Urbana, IL 61801
      Saturday, January 22, 2011
      9am to midnight
      http://www.festivalofmaidens.info/

      This as close as we usually have events. There will be classes, armored, rapier and youth combat and an artisans fair/A&S competition.

      Anyone that can should check it out.