Event update

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2010
      I regret to inform everyone that we did not win the bid for a regional A&S event for next spring. It was, however, indicated that we would do well to submit a fall date for Kingdom Artisans and Craftperson's Faire. The Kingdom A&S officer has expressed support for this as well, offering to help push for attendance if we can get a date locked down and submitted.

      In service,
      Kendrick
    • Caitriona MacDhonnachaidh
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2010
        To the Good Populace of Saint Carol on the Moor,
        Thank you all for taking the time and effort to put together the event bid,
        especially as I was encouraging it.  I look forward to your next event.
        Caitriona MacDhonnachaidh
        Midlands Regional Seneschal