Roll Call

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2010
      Greetings one and all!

      Our Regional Seneschal is asking for a "census" of our groups. I know I spoke to some of you about if you wanted to be counted in our group but there are a few I am unsure of and some I know are on this list ut we don't hear from much.

      If you want to be included in our St. Carol Head Hunt (TM) Post or send me an email with your Regular and SCA names and if you are a paid member or not. Throw on any of the applicable alphabet soup you wish included in you name/listing.

      (for those new to the Society most awards are shortened to abbreviations so if Joe Smith has an Order of the Willow [an A&S award]and a Purple Fret [a service award] he would be Lord Joe Smith PF OW.)

      Once I have it all together I will post it to the files here.

      Thanks,
      Kendrick
    • Deborah Murphy Kerr
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2010
        Viscount Sir Gaylen the Smiling
        Baroness Medb ni Ciaran MacMurchadha, OW