Re: [stcarol] Re: Midlands A&S Opportunity

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 18, 2010
      Dates seem to be narrowing. It has been pointed out to me that the
      April 16 is Spring Coronation and April 23 is Easter Weekend and the
      Union will be closed. With the 9th & 30th having Illinois events that
      moves us back to April 2 if the facilities are available.

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 18, 2010
        Calendar information does not look as good as we had thought.

        March 5 Ravenslake Event
        12 -19 Spring Break at EIU
        26 Swordcliff

        April 2 OPEN
        9 Illaton
        16 Coronation
        23 Easter Weekend
        30 Baile

        I will check to see if the rooms are available for that weekend.