Joining frustration

  • jervamp@excite.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2005
      I went to pay for my membership tonight and got an error on the
      page. ARRG! Not sure what to do now since it said not to try it
      again. I guess I am limbo waiting on a reply to an email I sent to
      the webmaster.

      I have been kinda holding off on going to meetings and getting
      overly involved since I am not yet a member. I was wondering about
      when and where the next meeting will be because I hope to have this
      all sorted out by then and I want to make sure to go to the first
      meeting after I get paid up as a sort of celebratory thing.

      Blessings, Jer
    • jervamp@excite.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14, 2005
        The SCA webmaster replied almost instantly and gave me a few ideas. I
        am now all joined up. -

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 21, 2005
          The next meeting should be Sunday April 3 at 5pm. I'll put it on the
          calendar.

          You didn't have to join up just to come to meetings! Glad to have you as a
          member, though. Olaf & I have just gotten back from Gulf Wars in
          Mississippi and hope to crank things up in our SCA lives soon. More on that
          later.