Midlands A

  • Rainbow Stonetalker
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      Hello Everyone,

      I 'might' be free Sunday late afternoon / early evening.

      I 'am' interested in knowing more about the 12th Night. (We always
      celebrated that when we lived in the UK, I rather miss it...).

      Blessings,
      rainbow

      --
      "The energy of mindfulness transforms everything" ~ Thicht Nhat Hanh

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2010
        Since it sounds like Carlo and Myrra are out of town this weekend when would be a good time? I am off the evening shift now so we could do a weeknight.