Fw: SCA at IL RenFaire

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2005
      We can talk about this at the meeting...bring your thoughts.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
        To Jeremy...and any others who may be going to the Illinois Ren
        Faire...there are email addresses at the bottom of this message for the
        folks in charge if you want to contact them. Also the location is posted in
        here, but no directions. Hope this helps.