Sunday Fun Day & meeting August 7th

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      Greetings all...another Sunday Fun Day at Olaf's Stronghold this Sunday, August 7th, starting at 2pm. We will have the armory open for armoring or work on projects, or archery target shooting. There is room in the armory for plenty of folks and pell practice, etc.

      Please BYO drinks & snacks if you want them...we will try to have ice available this week. It is supposed to be HOT HOT HOT so be prepared!

      Our regular business meeting will begin at 5pm. Topics to discuss: Quad Day (otherwise known as Pantherpalooza), ideas for our new website, a potential demo at the mall, and a fall potluck at one of the parks in town.

      Hope to see you!

      DIRECTIONS to the Strong's:

      (From Charleston)- Take Rt. 130 north out of town. After 5 miles you will see a sign that says, Fairgrange Bushton Rardin but DO NOT turn there!

      Take a RIGHT at the next road (should be 6 miles from town). The sign there will say Humboldt (but you will be heading toward Bushton not Humboldt) There is also a sign for the Bushton Christian Church. This is road 1500N.

      Follow 1500N for 1 3/4 miles. We live in a mostly red house on the right-hand side of the road. There are lots of trees, an old house trailer, a big white metal pole barn and a few falling-down red barns. If you reach Bushton you have gone TOO FAR, turn around and go back.

      Olaf's cell - 549-2905
      Cass' cell - 549-6523 if you get lost.

      If you are coming from farther away than Charleston, email me at tstrong@... for directions.

      Thanks all!