Crown tournament

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2010
      Greetings,

      We are going to attend Crown Tournament this month. (Oct. 30th) I thought I would mention that and pass along this missive that came over the Middlebridge E-list.

      YiS
      Kendrick

      >Hello All,

      I have been getting quite a few questions about how to register for Crown. We have the ACCEPS system set up so that you can use your credit or debit card to do so. Registering in advance is cheaper than just showing up and we have a family maximum of $20 for those who register online.

      To register, go HERE:
      http://www.midrealm.org/sternfeld/crown/registration.php

      Thanks,

      LLEW<