Forging

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2010
      Greetings,

      I am planning on spending some long overdue time out working at the forge tomorrow afternoon. Anyone who would want to come by and check out blacksmithing or has armor/shop projects they would like to tackle is welcome to come out. Give me a call if you need my address. (217) 663-3467.

      I plan on lighting the fire Noon-ish and will probably close up (depending on how much I get done) 4:30- 5-ish or, judging from my luck lately, when dictated by an ER trip.