Re: [stcarol] Re: Sunday dinner gathering meeting?

  • Deborah Murphy Kerr
    Message 1 of 27 , Sep 5, 2010
      I plan to come over.

      Medb

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: kendrick_the_tinker
      To: stcarol@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2010 11:06 AM
      Subject: [stcarol] Re: Sunday dinner gathering meeting?

      > So whats the deal? Did everyone meet up last Sunday, or are we going to meet up this Sunday?

      I was just hopping on here to post a reminder of the plan as I know it!

      We are meeting this Sunday ( Sept. 5th) at QQ Buffet in Mattoon (108 Dettro Drive Mattoon, IL ) at approx 6 PM.

      Please post if you are coming so we can call and save space.

      There will be either 4 or 5 of us.

      Message 2 of 27 , Sep 5, 2010
        Ok, looks like-

        Vail- 4
        Hughes- 3
        Strong- 1
        Kerr- 1 (?)
        Rainbow- 1
        Daylene- 1 (?)

        I will ask for space for 12- 16 (three or four tables)

        I will make the arrangements in the name of "Hughes" and you should be
        able to just ask for us at the counter when you walk in. I will see if
        we can maybe use the "separate" space on the east wall to give us some
        separation from the larger dining areas.

        I will have my cell phone 217 276 4511 if anyone has trouble finding us.

        Carlo

        On 9/5/2010 11:22 AM, kendrick_the_tinker wrote:

        > > I will be there so add one more to your list. However since I have
        > never actually met any of you, I might need some help figuring out
        > what table to meet yall at.
        > >

        > Best thing I can say is go to www.stcarolonthemoor.org and click on
        > the "About Us" button on the Nav bar. It has pics of most of the
        > group. I haven't had my coffee yet, but once I have I'll try to think
        > of something more we can do to catch your eye.

      • Rainbow Stonetalker
        Message 3 of 27 , Sep 5, 2010
          Rainbow, 2, thanks...

          On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 12:41 PM, C E Hughes <cehughes@...>wrote:

          > Ok, looks like-
          >
          > Vail- 4
          > Hughes- 3
          > Strong- 1
          > Kerr- 1 (?)
          > Rainbow- 1
          > Daylene- 1 (?)
          >
          > I will ask for space for 12- 16 (three or four tables)
          >
          > I will make the arrangements in the name of "Hughes" and you should be
          > able to just ask for us at the counter when you walk in. I will see if
          > we can maybe use the "separate" space on the east wall to give us some
          > separation from the larger dining areas.
          >
          > I will have my cell phone 217 276 4511 if anyone has trouble finding us.
          >
          > Carlo
          >
          > On 9/5/2010 11:22 AM, kendrick_the_tinker wrote:
          > >

          > > > I will be there so add one more to your list. However since I have
          > > never actually met any of you, I might need some help figuring out
          > > what table to meet yall at.
          > > >

          > > Best thing I can say is go to www.stcarolonthemoor.org and click on
          > > the "About Us" button on the Nav bar. It has pics of most of the
          > > group. I haven't had my coffee yet, but once I have I'll try to think
          > > of something more we can do to catch your eye.
          > >
          > > Kendrick

          "The energy of mindfulness transforms everything" ~ Thicht Nhat Hanh

          Message 4 of 27 , Sep 5, 2010
            Revised list:
            (Mom is coming)

            Message 5 of 27 , Sep 5, 2010
              I have made a reservation for 12-16 at QQ Buffet for 6:00.

              Reservation in the name of Charles Hughes.