Re: Sunday dinner gathering meeting?

  • twilight_bewitching
    Message 1 of 27 , Sep 4, 2010
      So whats the deal? Did everyone meet up last Sunday, or are we going to meet up this Sunday?
      Message 2 of 27 , Sep 4, 2010

        > So whats the deal? Did everyone meet up last Sunday, or are we going to meet up this Sunday?

        I was just hopping on here to post a reminder of the plan as I know it!

        We are meeting this Sunday ( Sept. 5th) at QQ Buffet in Mattoon (108 Dettro Drive Mattoon, IL ) at approx 6 PM.

        Please post if you are coming so we can call and save space.

        There will be either 4 or 5 of us.

        Kendrick
      • Rainbow Stonetalker
        Message 3 of 27 , Sep 4, 2010
          Two coming from Broadwood Keep!

          On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 11:06 AM, kendrick_the_tinker <jervamp@...>wrote:

          > > So whats the deal? Did everyone meet up last Sunday, or are we going to
          > meet up this Sunday?
          > >

          > I was just hopping on here to post a reminder of the plan as I know it!
          >
          > We are meeting this Sunday ( Sept. 5th) at QQ Buffet in Mattoon (108 Dettro
          > Drive Mattoon, IL ) at approx 6 PM.
          >
          > Please post if you are coming so we can call and save space.
          >
          > There will be either 4 or 5 of us.

          "The energy of mindfulness transforms everything" ~ Thicht Nhat Hanh

          Message 4 of 27 , Sep 4, 2010
            @ least 2 from Casa dalla Casa

            Jeri

            Message 5 of 27 , Sep 4, 2010
              I will be there so add one more to your list. However since I have never actually met any of you, I might need some help figuring out what table to meet yall at.
              Message 6 of 27 , Sep 5, 2010
                > I will be there so add one more to your list. However since I have never actually met any of you, I might need some help figuring out what table to meet yall at.

                Best thing I can say is go to www.stcarolonthemoor.org and click on the "About Us" button on the Nav bar. It has pics of most of the group. I haven't had my coffee yet, but once I have I'll try to think of something more we can do to catch your eye.

                Kendrick
              • TomCat_0
                Message 7 of 27 , Sep 5, 2010
                  --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "kendrick_the_tinker" <jervamp@...> wrote:

                  > > So whats the deal? Did everyone meet up last Sunday, or are we going to meet up this Sunday?
                  > >

                  > I was just hopping on here to post a reminder of the plan as I know it!
                  >
                  > We are meeting this Sunday ( Sept. 5th) at QQ Buffet in Mattoon (108 Dettro Drive Mattoon, IL ) at approx 6 PM.
                  >
                  > Please post if you are coming so we can call and save space.
                  >
                  > There will be either 4 or 5 of us.
                  >
                  > Kendrick

                  We are not going to make it this time. I've been promoted to grandfather. Sharon is taking care of the new mommy and child. (Dixie and Derick) Not sure of the spelling of Derick's name yet so don't quote me on that.

                  It's been a while but am still interested and wondering about local events.

                  John Honeycutt
                  aka Oberdorfer
                • Deborah Murphy Kerr
                  Message 8 of 27 , Sep 5, 2010
                    I plan to come over.

                    Medb

                    Message 9 of 27 , Sep 5, 2010
                      Ok, looks like-

                      Vail- 4
                      Hughes- 3
                      Strong- 1
                      Kerr- 1 (?)
                      Rainbow- 1
                      Daylene- 1 (?)

                      I will ask for space for 12- 16 (three or four tables)

                      I will make the arrangements in the name of "Hughes" and you should be
                      able to just ask for us at the counter when you walk in. I will see if
                      we can maybe use the "separate" space on the east wall to give us some
                      separation from the larger dining areas.

                      I will have my cell phone 217 276 4511 if anyone has trouble finding us.

                      Carlo

                      Message 10 of 27 , Sep 5, 2010
                        Rainbow, 2, thanks...

                        Message 11 of 27 , Sep 5, 2010
                          Revised list:
                          (Mom is coming)

                          Message 12 of 27 , Sep 5, 2010
                            I have made a reservation for 12-16 at QQ Buffet for 6:00.

                            Reservation in the name of Charles Hughes.