It's A Bit Quite in Here!

  • rainbow_stone_talker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2010
      Greetings everyone!

      Just thought I'd post as it's a bit quiet at the moment!

      I've been very busy with the garden. We've got summer fruits and veggies producing, and I've been getting ready to freeze, can, jam, wine, and other preserving activities.

      I've also been busy cleaning out the garage reclaiming it for the pottery studio. I've one more pick-up truck load of molds to go, then huzzah! Space! These molds are Christmas tree, pumpkin, basket etc type molds. I've advertised them on Freecycle; if no one takes them I'm going to use them as the base for a mound rock garden!

      So Kendrik, how did the forge activities go? I have been watching for a post -- hope it was eagerly attended!

      My out-of-state SCA friends are all talking about Pennsic; anyone from here going?

      Blessings,
      rainbow
    • Deborah Murphy Kerr
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2010
        Wish we could have come to see the forge and watch the work, but that was
        the weekend of my 35th class reunion. Hope all who attended enjoyed
        themselves. Is anyone going to Simple Day? I will be spending much of my
        time at that event supervising the "Motherhood Vigil" (baby shower) for
        Mistress Sarafina Sinclair. It's open attendance, so please feel free to
        wander by and say hello.

        Medb

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2010
          Well, the forge day didn't really pan out. Savaric came up and we got one of his boys started on weapons for Pennsic and he helped me do some work I needed a hand with on the house.

          It really probably was better, that was just a couple days after I stabbed myself and I couldn't use my left hand much... :P

          We'll have to plan another one post-Pennsic!