Open forge day 7/3

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2010
      I will start with the disclaimer: I am scheduled to work that weekend, however, as slow as we are I feel safe planning something for the holiday weekend. If for some reason we work that day the start time will be pushed back to 4 PM.

      That being said, Saturday July 3rd begining at noon, I will hold an open workshop day at my house. (Effingham) I have coal and propane forges and multiple anvils to work at. I have very minimal woodworking tools, though I hope to add to that before then.

      Pre-war sewing will likely occur in the house, though brewing and cooking are possible too.

      In the past we have afterward cooked out and had (decidedly non-period) RPG sessions, though if a lot of people that aren't in the gaming group come and want to stay, it can just be a social.

      If you want to come and want directions email me and I can send you the address.

      Kendrick
    • CKM Reynolds
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2010
        OOOh! I wanna come! I havent RPG'd with a group in like, OMG! Nearly three years! Okay geek moment over, move along, nothing to see here.

        Crystle

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2010
          Bumping this as a reminder.