Re: Library display

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010
      --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, "kendrick_the_tinker" <jervamp@...> wrote:

      > I have secured the Effingham library large display case for August. They do the displays for a month at a time and it IS large enough for a helm, gauntlets what-not.
      >
      > Anyone up there want to look into seeing if we could do one up Charleston way too?
      >
      > I'll try to put together a leaflet we can set out for people to take.
      >
      > -Kendrick
      >
      > P.S. Greyhope has done a rolling demo in the July 4th parade up there. I thought it might be an idea for us to consider too. Open for thoughts...

      Anyone?
    • Matthew Strong
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010
        Are we talking public library or EIU library?

        Olaf

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2010
          > Are we talking public library or EIU library?
          >
          > Olaf

          Whichever one would be possible I guess. Or if both are then which one would get the most attention.

          -K
          Message 4 of 5 , May 29, 2011
            We are confirmed for our demo date/times!

            I plan to make a trip to Mattoon/Charleston Tuesday afternoon so we can put together the displays in the libraries. It would be most helpful if some of the same things we had last time plus some display case sized weapons if we have any around. That was a specific request by Mattoon. I think we can go lighter on the scrolls and put in more other stuff it it is available.