Poll results for stcarol

  • stcarol@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
      The following stcarol poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Considering the possibility of starting regular meetings, what days work best for people?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - We don't need no stinking meetings!, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Weekday evening (Mon-Thurs), 1 votes, 20.00%
      - Friday evening, 1 votes, 20.00%
      - Saturday Morning/early afternoon, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Saturday Afternoon/evening, 2 votes, 40.00%
      - Sunday Afternoon , 1 votes, 20.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stcarol

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
        Lacking a real majority I guess we will continue to schedule meetings on a meeting by meeting basis based upon when a majority can make it. Sound reasonable?