Re: Proposal for a Gathering

    Message 1 of 11 , May 15, 2010
      > Also, I happened to run into another long-ago former St. Carolian, Diantha Long (ska Bebhinn), about a month ago. I don't know whether she would attend, but she might like to be invited. She doesn't have internet access: 217-345-4710.
      >
      > It may have already been mentioned and I just wasn't paying attention, but is this to be a "garbed" party? I'm assuming it is.
      >
      > Medb

      Cool, I imagine I'll see Rowan this morning. I'll mention it to her then. Would someone who knows Diantha better like to give her a call? I've only met her a couple of times and don't know her habits ect.

      As far as garb, I'm leaning towards a "garb would be nice but we still love you without" policy.

      Kendrick
    • Deborah Murphy Kerr
      Message 2 of 11 , May 15, 2010
        I'll be glad to call Diantha. I'm battling allergies right now and sound like death warmed over, but as soon as I have a voice again, I'll give her a call.
        Medb

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 1, 2010
          I created a Facebook event for the Picnic and sent out invites to those I have friended.

          Some Wurm-Wald folks have expressed an intent to make the trip down.

          Can I get one of the residents of Charleston to try and reserve us a pavilion for that day\time? (If no one has yet.)

          Are we going to go straight pot-luck or does the majority wish to have *something* provided by the shire?

          I will throw in mix for some Gator-aid. Does anyone know where the cooler is so I can get it cleaned and ready to use?

          Are there any details I am missing beside hiring a mad scientist with a weather control machine?

          Kendrick
        • Matthew Strong
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 1, 2010
            I have a big orange gatorade drink cooler.

            Olaf

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 4, 2010
              Pavilion reserved.
              We have the small round at the west end of the park 2 pm to later.

              Jeri