Newcomers

    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2010
      Greetings,

      I would like to welcome our new member to the list here, Crystle. She and her son are interested in the SCA. They aren't going to be able to make our meeting Saturday.

      We need to Find a time we can all get together to welcome them.

      The weekend of May 14-16 we are going to Chaos Caravan so we'll be out of town. Stopping in Mattoon/Charleston that Sunday afternoon could be possible. What does everyone's schedules look like?

      Kendrick
    • Matthew Strong
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2010
        Greeting Crystle and son.

        I will be in summer classes Mon-Thur 8am-?? beginning June 7. So my weekends
        are free for anything basically.

        Olaf the Strong