Re: New business

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27, 2010
      I would say an evening, most likely a Sat or Sunday would work the best for us. Other votes?

      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2010
        Next Sat. May 8th we are planning on having another gaming night. (following our debut at the Urbana market) I would like to propose a fighter practice if any of our fighters/marshallate would like to arrive 3-ish (?). Meeting to follow then food and games?

        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2010
          The official meeting plan is as follows:

          Saturday May 8th
          2:00 P.M.
          Morton Park
          1215 Division Street
          Charleston, IL 61920

          http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=1215+Division+St+Charleston,+IL+61920+-2600&fb=1&gl=us&hnear=1215+Division+St+Charleston,+IL+61920+-2600&hl=en&view=map&cid=6507408670386400186&iwloc=A&ved=0CC0QpQY&sa=X&ei=_W3fS-vjI6DYMLTemNcI

          Business includes:
          The (hopefully) final go around with the bank paperwork.
          Discuss the possibility of a recruitment demo in the fall.
          Determine if we need to do a new "census" since the last roster is over 5 years old.

          Anything else brought up.

          Thanks,