Local Re-enactment encampment

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20, 2010
      I was talking to a friend that is a trustee at the Lincoln Log Cabins site in Charleston. He is asking if anyone would be interested in participating in an encampment there representing the various re-enactment groups in the region. It is the weekend of May 15th. I don't have a lot of details at the moment but he is supposed to get me more.

      To make the request slipped his mind or we would have gotten it sooner. I will post more info as soon as I get it but he was hoping he would know generally how much interest there was soon.

      YIS,
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 20, 2010
        http://www.lincolnlogcabin.org/expo10.pdf

        Here is the link for info on the Expo. I am waiting on a reply on a request for information about the expectations and where we would "fit" into this expo.

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 21, 2010
          Never Mind....

          After asking a few questions and telling the organizers more about us they decided we are a bit outside their target group. *sigh*