Open Shop Day 4/3

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2010
      My "shop" will be open for projects on Saturday April 3 from Noon til everyone gets tired of working on stuff. The plan at the moment would be a pot-luck dinner for whomever attends. A decidedly non-SCA RPG session afterwards with sufficient interest.

      I have 2 forges and multiple anvils available. A (very) limited selection of wood working tools. We've got 2 sewing machines in the house with more than one large table for fiber projects.

      An email letting us know who's coming would be appreciated.