We needs to have us a meeting

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 16, 2010
      Hello everyone.

      We are going to the Regional A&S in Baile this weekend. We are hoping to see the regional Exchequer there and possibly get this bank stuff taken care of. So it would be good if we can have a meeting either Sat evening such as a dinner gathering on our way through going home from the event or possibly Sunday sometime, though we do hope to be homebodies Sunday if we can.

      If there is any other business that we need to discuss we can take care of than then too.

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 16, 2010
        "Steel Magnolias" opens this weekend. With evening and matinee
        performances, I am available Sunday evening, only. Same for next
        weekend, as well.
        Enjoy A&S.

        Jeri / J M Hughes

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 17, 2010
          > "Steel Magnolias" opens this weekend. With evening and matinee
          > performances, I am available Sunday evening, only. Same for next
          > weekend, as well.
          > Enjoy A&S.
          >
          > Jeri / J M Hughes

          Do we want to schedule an Eat n' Meet Sunday then?
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 17, 2010
            Sure; let's... where would you like to meet?

            Jeri / J M Hughes

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 17, 2010

              > Sure; let's... where would you like to meet?
              >
              > Jeri / J M Hughes

              Our vote would be for El Rancherito or Pagliais or however it's spelled.
            • Matthew Strong
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 19, 2010
                I'm up for either spot.

                Olaf

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 20, 2010
                  I'm not picky - what time would you like to meet?

                  Jeri