Nothing to see here.

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2010
      Really there isn't. Just got tired of seeing the same messages up there all the time.

      We're going to Val-Day and Regional A&S.
      I'm actually going to teach a class!
      (Youth Fighting 101 type.)

      Anyone else going to anything soon?

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2010
        Have fun!

        To answer your question, other than going to go crazier than already
        crazy...

        Jeri / J M Hughes