Events of Local interest

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      I thought since not everyone here is on the dozens of lists I am on I would cross post some information for the masses.

      The Shire of Würmwald cordially invites you to spend a day of Celtic-themed fun, frivolity and fighting at the beautiful Illini Union
      1400 E. Green St., Urbana, IL 61801
      Saturday, January 23, 2010 9am to midnight
      http://www.festivalofmaidens.info/

      Midlands Regional A&S and War College
      hosted by Baile na Scolairi
      February 20, 2010 Site 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
      First Christian Church
      401 West Jefferson St.
      Bloomington, IL 61701
      http://www.atomicvole.org/MRAS/

      http://wurmwaldcombat.pbworks.com/Practices+and+Events
      Sunday Jan 10 @ 307 E Fawn, Mahomet: 1:00-4:00
      Attending:Aleator, Iesa-rapier, John-heavy
      (Other practices at same location until Jan 25. Then some will be at the U of I Stock Pavilion.)

      Wurm-Wald general gathering info:
      http://wurmwald.pbworks.com/
      They have Brewing, cooking dancing and music guilds.

      http://wurmwald.pbworks.com/Events-Calendar-and-Rideshare-Board

      In Service,