A second armoring day.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      This Sat. Jan 8th there will be another round of armoring going on in preparation for Gulf Wars. I will be working at the forge hoping to get some projects I have coming due closer to completion. Some sort of pot-luck dinner will be planned for after the shop work is done. This is set to start around noon and we will work until we are done/cold/hungry.

      For anyone interested in Smithing or armoring you are welcome to come. I live in Effingham and will give my address/directions in a private email.