Re: Bank Account--again, and again, and...

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 28, 2009
      ok, I am going to plan on being in Charleston around 10am. We could meet somewhere, or I could come pick you up and we could go to the bank. Whichever works for you.

      Terra

      --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, J M Hughes <jmhughes@...> wrote:

      > I'm available for this any time tomorrow. You say when/where.
      >
      > Jeri
      >

      > kendrick_the_tinker wrote:
      > >

      > > The bank account dealing must be completed this week. Tomorrow would
      > > be the best day for Terra to get this all done. In the least the bank
      > > account needs closed and the balance transferred to the new account.
      > > At best the other signatories could sign on the X-es for the new account.
      > >
      > > Kendrick

    • Matthew Strong
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 28, 2009
        I'll make sure to be up and at the bank at 10.

        Olaf

        Sorry took so long to respond. Been down at mother's all day.