Bank Account--again

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 18, 2009
      Ok, I have the new bank account set up. It has no money in it, but it is there. I have sent the appropriate information on to the regional. Olaf and I are going to go to the bank tomorrow and close the old account and put the money in the new account. Apparently you only need two signatures on the account to close it. Corporate is going to send a resolution to the bank for their paperwork. I will need signatures from all those remaining on the account (This means you Carlo and Myrra). I added Jeremy onto the account, he is the "Secretary" ha ha (I had to list someone, and he is the only other officer). I have the bank statement coming here now. If that is a problem, let me know and I can change the address. This was actually a lot easier than I thought whew! Any questions? Anyone? good!

      Terra
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 19, 2009
        Do I need to call the bank and ask, that account - I think the number
        ended with 1334 - be returned to showing in my online banking accounts
        list? It felt very awkward and I asked to have it not appear in the
        listing, even though I am a signatory. I have the same setting for the
        two Scout accounts also at that bank which I'm a signatory on.

        When do you wish to meet and get the signature from Carlo and I?

        MdB

        Jeri

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 20, 2009
          The bank was closed on Saturday, so the old account is still open. Maybe after Christmas I could run up to Charleston and take care of all of it in one fell swoop since corporate has what they need.

          It is up to you if you want to keep track of the account online or not.

          Terra

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 28, 2009
            The bank account dealing must be completed this week. Tomorrow would be the best day for Terra to get this all done. In the least the bank account needs closed and the balance transferred to the new account. At best the other signatories could sign on the X-es for the new account.

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 28, 2009
              I'm available for this any time tomorrow. You say when/where.

              Jeri

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 28, 2009
                ok, I am going to plan on being in Charleston around 10am. We could meet somewhere, or I could come pick you up and we could go to the bank. Whichever works for you.

                Terra

                --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com, J M Hughes <jmhughes@...> wrote:

                > I'm available for this any time tomorrow. You say when/where.
                >
                > Jeri
                >

                > kendrick_the_tinker wrote:
                > >

                > > The bank account dealing must be completed this week. Tomorrow would
                > > be the best day for Terra to get this all done. In the least the bank
                > > account needs closed and the balance transferred to the new account.
                > > At best the other signatories could sign on the X-es for the new account.
                > >
                > > Kendrick

              • Matthew Strong
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 28, 2009
                  I'll make sure to be up and at the bank at 10.

                  Olaf

                  Sorry took so long to respond. Been down at mother's all day.