Re: Bank Account

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 17, 2009
      I will go by the bank today and see what I can do. Not guaranteeing anything but maybe it will actually be a simple process..ha ha.

      Terra

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 14, 2010
        Just when you thought it was over!! I got a call last week from First Mid regarding the new account. Apparently they got the resolution from corporate with the 501c3 info. on it. It had a list of "authorized" signatories on the account. The names were the ones from the old account without Jeremy's name. This isn't a huge deal I suppose, but may need to be dealt with in the future because she told me that no one but the people on the resolution could be a signatory on the account. Anyone have any insights? suggestions? I already contacted the regional, and he hasn't ever heard of this being a problem. Let me know if you have any ideas.

        Terra
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 16, 2010
          I'll have to mull this one over.
          It may, indeed, be an individual bank thing, where*they* are protecting
          their butts by only allowing who the group's corp says is legit.
          That may likely means our corp has to update our list to appease the bank.
          We'll see.

          Jeri

          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 16, 2010
            Well this month's bank statement just showed up in my mailbox. I thought
            that was being changed as well the other things?

            I will give it to Olaf to deliver to Terra.

            Cass =)

            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 16, 2010
              Thanks,

              We all signed and submitted the paperwork, they must be slow getting it
              plugged into the system.

              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 16, 2010
                That bank statement will be the last one, that account is closed. I just didn't want to have to go through all the paperwork to have the one last bank statement sent to my house. I got the statement for the new account so you shouldn't get any more. I have made sure to make all of the changes that were supposed to be made, and have notified the appropriate people of the changes, however, when the appropriate people don't make those changes we run into problems like the one I just posted about.

                Terra

                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 16, 2010
                  The thing is, that email that we had to send to regional "before the 21st of Dec." was supposed to have all names of signatories on the account. When I sent the email I sent the names of the new signatories with the bank information. Apparently they used the old information. If they were going to do that, why did I have to scramble to send out the bank information so quickly? Arg!

                  Terra