Web Site Announcement

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2009
      Since they are getting serious about Webminister management I need to get our ducks in a row. I need to have everyone that wishes to allow their image and email to be listed on the website to send me a consent to publish. An email is fine; just make sure it says what you are giving permission for me to publish.

      Also, I know that there are people out there besides the ones we see regularly. If you want to be included in the group page please send me some pictures and info to put up. I am getting ready to expand things a bit.

      I would appreciate a separate email with interests and SCA info from people on the site so I can flesh out the group page a bit more.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 14, 2009
        I will repeat my request for permission emails. I am going to have to prepare my Domesday soon and would like to have things in line before then.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 14, 2009
          OK OK OK - myshow's over down at the CAT and I'll get to it.

          Jeri

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 14, 2009
            You have my permission to publish........ there...... happy now????

            xxx
            ooo

            Carlo

            P.S. Thanks for taking care of this for us.

            kendrick_the_tinker wrote:

            > I will repeat my request for permission emails. I am going to have to
            > prepare my Domesday soon and would like to have things in line before
            > then.
            >
            > --- In stcarol@yahoogroups.com <mailto:stcarol%40yahoogroups.com>,
            > "kendrick_the_tinker" <jervamp@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Since they are getting serious about Webminister management I need
            > to get our ducks in a row. I need to have everyone that wishes to
            > allow their image and email to be listed on the website to send me a
            > consent to publish. An email is fine; just make sure it says what you
            > are giving permission for me to publish.
            > >
            > > Also, I know that there are people out there besides the ones we see
            > regularly. If you want to be included in the group page please send me
            > some pictures and info to put up. I am getting ready to expand things
            > a bit.
            > >
            > > I would appreciate a separate email with interests and SCA info from
            > people on the site so I can flesh out the group page a bit more.
            > >

            > > Kendrick

          • kendrick_the_tinker
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 15, 2009

              > You have my permission to publish........ there...... happy now????
              >
              > xxx
              > ooo
              >
              > Carlo
              >
              > P.S. Thanks for taking care of this for us.

              :D