New changes re: SCA Illinois

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2009
      I went to the exchequers meeting at Chrystal Ball. SCA corporate is using IL as a guinea pig and starting a subsidiary in Illinois. This doesn't change a whole lot for us other than we will need to open a new bank account before the end of the year and I will have to do two domesdays. I have to wait until I get the taxpayer ID to open the new bank account, supposedly around Dec. 7. Not sure how we are going to get everyone consolidated to get on the bank account, but we can figure it out. Let me know if anyone has any questions.

      Terra
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 23, 2009
        Sounda like loads of fund. Let me know what you need from me.
        Happy Turkey Day, ya'll.

        Jeri / J M Hughes