meeting?

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 14 6:38 PM
      I was just wondering if we should try to schedule a meeting sometime in the not-too distant future.

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 14 9:04 PM
        Great idea, Kendrick - works for me - what are the preferred day, dat
        and time?
        a Sunday aft?
        up here in Chucktown or down thar by you in the 'Ham?
        What's folks opinion?
        Chime in soon, please.

        Jeri

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 15 7:31 PM
          For our current schedules, the best time would be Sunday the 25th after 3:00. I work that weekend so Sat and Sun are about equal for us. Charleston's fine. When would be the best for our newly interested parties?