Re: [stcarol] Greetings

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 10, 2009
      Greetings,

      Welcome. Where are your?

      Carlo

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 10, 2009
        Well met!

        Welcome to the list. Glad to see another SCAdian in the area.
        If it isn't to impertinent of me to ask, what are your interests? We have a few fighters in the area. Carlo is interested in every instrument I have heard of and several I haven't. I am a blacksmith of sorts and am learning weaving, and so on...

        We are having a gathering in Olney IL with some folks down in the unclaimed wilderness on Sept 20th. You'd be welcome to come down. I'll post more info soon.

        Kendrick

        > > Greetings to all.
        > > I am Lord Theodor von Oldenburg. I have recently relocated to your
        > > area from the Barony of Dragonsspine in the Kingdom Of the Outlands.
        > > I just wanted to say hello to all.
        > > Theodor von Oldenburg
      • Steve Stielow
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 14, 2009
          I am a retired heavy fighter( arthrits got the better of me.)
          I have done some leather working and would like to learn the arts of the blacksmith.
          Let me know more about the gathering on the 20th and will have to see what my work schedule is.
          Theodor

          Welcome to the list. Glad to see another SCAdian in the area.
          If it isn't to impertinent of me to ask, what are your interests? We have a few fighters in the area. Carlo is interested in every instrument I have heard of and several I haven't. I am a blacksmith of sorts and am learning weaving, and so on...

          We are having a gathering in Olney IL with some folks down in the unclaimed wilderness on Sept 20th. You'd be welcome to come down. I'll post more info soon.

          Kendrick

          > > Greetings to all.
          > > I am Lord Theodor von Oldenburg. I have recently relocated to your
          > > area from the Barony of Dragonsspine in the Kingdom Of the Outlands.
          > > I just wanted to say hello to all.
          > > Theodor von Oldenburg

        • Steve Stielow
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 14, 2009
            Currently reside in Arthur. Will probably be moving to Tuscola near the end of the year.
            Theodor

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 14, 2009
              Just be cautious, smithing can be every bit as aggravating to arthritis
              as fighting.

              Carlo

              Steve Stielow wrote:

              > I am a retired heavy fighter( arthrits got the better of me.)
              > I have done some leather working and would like to learn the arts of
              > the blacksmith.
              > Let me know more about the gathering on the 20th and will have to see
              > what my work schedule is.
              > Theodor

            • Steve Stielow
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 17, 2009
                I am aware of that but hey, one has to have fun sometimes right?
                Theodor