Classes needed!

  • Ceanntighern
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2009
      A request from the Class Coordinator for Rendezvous at the Bridge:

      Greetings!

      The Shire of Riviere Constelle needs teachers for its upcoming event:  Rendezvous at the Bridge XX, which will be held October 10, 2009 in Lincoln City, IN.  PLEASE call/email me if you are willing to teach a class.  In addition to your name, I will need to know the following:
      1.  Class Title
      2.  Class Fee (if any)
      3.  Supplies that class attendees need to bring
      4.  Is your class appropriate for children/teens (with parent or chaperone in attendance)?

      Yours in Service,
      Lady Niniane
      (mka:  Andrea Lutz)
      MizAmused@...