Gathering of sorts

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2009
      On September the 20th at an indeterminate time in the afternoon/ early evening there will be a cookout and combined fighter practice. There are 4-5 fighters already going to be there and we hope more will show up. Some new people interested in joining the SCA are going to be there so we are going to try and make as big a hoo-ra as we can. It would be great if the group could come down.

      Savaric de Pardue is specifically asking any fighters within earshot of this message to come down and join the fun.

      I will post more details soon.

      Kendrick
    • Jeri M Hughes
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2009
        Yay! That's great!
        It's on my calendar! ~ look forward to more information.

        J M Hughes
        Charleston, IL