A&S Music

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31 7:58 AM
      Greetings all,

      My Pro Musica Early Music Consort is in need of a new space to
      practice. If we use rooms at EIU, I can rent a room for $25 a night BUT
      I need the million dollar liability insurance. Would St. Carol be
      willing to "adopt" the Pro Musica Ensemble as part of our SCA group so I
      don't have to personally buy insurance for the group? If we count it as
      an A&S activity our organizational insurance rider should cover the
      requirements of the University.

      It could actually give us some A&S activities to report!!!!

      There is also the possibility that I may be picking up some University
      students as players (we are all community members now) and that might be
      a means of getting our RSO status back.... and save me $25.00 a week for
      rehearsals. If we pick up the consort under the "umbrella" of the SCA
      it might bring us a couple of new members also..... or at least we can
      claim them (even if they don't claim us ;-) ).

      Thoughts please.....

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31 9:37 AM
        I think it sounds like a good idea...mighth get us back on campus. And the
        musicians would be good to have for a demo...if we ever *did* a demo.

        Cass

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31 9:44 AM
          Works for me.

          -K