New SCAdian

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 15, 2009
      We have a new member in the Shire. My Mom bought a membership today. She is going to go to Pennsic with us. On that note; Cass, do you still have the loaner garb? We'll need to rummage through it.

      -K
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 15, 2009
        Yah, I think so. Good thing your mom is skinny...it's mostly skinny people
        garb.

        Cass

        On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 7:26 PM, Kendrick <jervamp@...> wrote:

        > We have a new member in the Shire. My Mom bought a membership today. She is
        > going to go to Pennsic with us. On that note; Cass, do you still have the
        > loaner garb? We'll need to rummage through it.
        >
        > -K

      • Jeri M Hughes
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 16, 2009
          And we may have some that would work, too.

          J M Hughes
          Charleston, IL

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 19, 2009
            When would be a good time to get ahold of these things? I also need to get with Carlo about shoulder armor. It's a nice shade of green now. :)

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 19, 2009
              ..... and what's wrong with Green?

              ...... or...... I told you so (cover that joint)......

              Let me know when you are coming up or can stop between work and home. I
              will check with Jeri about the set of garb that was recently donated.