Cookout

    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2009
      We would like to hold a cookout at our house for the shire and Olney folk. (At least those we can coax out of the woodwork.) The current planned time is Sunday afternoon. Food going on around 5PM, feel free to arrive anytime after 1PM depending on how much you want to chat.
      We will co-opt the abandoned house next door for parking and a nice flat yard for fighter practice if armor is brought.

      If the forecast looks to be dead set against Sunday later in the week we can move it to Saturday depending upon voiced opinions.(Assuming that it looks better.)

      RSVP not required but would be much appreciated so we know how many to expect.

      Kendrick and Katerina
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23, 2009
        What would you like us to bring?

        J M Hughes
        Charleston, IL

        Message 3 of 3 , May 23, 2009
          We are bringing the ever-popular cheesy taters.

          Cass & Olaf