Re: [stcarol] Re: Olney day in the park rescheduled to this weekend
- They are calling for thunderstorms at 80% likely tomorrow, at this point unless they are way off in the forecast we`ll most likely call off tomorrow and hang out at Justin`s to work on projects. I`m open to practice next week if people want to get together somewhere, just let me know.
--- On Thu, 4/2/09, Kendrick <jervamp@...> wrote:
From: Kendrick <jervamp@...>
Subject: [stcarol] Re: Olney day in the park rescheduled to this weekend
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 5:49 PM
It looks as though the forecast would be more cooperative Saturday, but with people indisposed we don't have a problem with Sunday. Even though we came down despite the weather last time, if it's stormy I think we'll skip it this time. The grandparents are wanting some kid-time.
I'd still be up for a practice Monday circumstances allowing.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]