Re: Olney day in the park rescheduled to this weekend

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2009
      It looks as though the forecast would be more cooperative Saturday, but with people indisposed we don't have a problem with Sunday. Even though we came down despite the weather last time, if it's stormy I think we'll skip it this time. The grandparents are wanting some kid-time.

      I'd still be up for a practice Monday circumstances allowing.

      Kendrick
    • lewis palmer
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
        They are calling for thunderstorms at 80% likely tomorrow, at this point unless they are way off in the forecast we`ll most likely call off tomorrow and hang out at Justin`s to work on projects. I`m open to practice next week if people want to get together somewhere, just let me know.
        Luther