Olney day postphoned

  • lewis palmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2009
      The weather this morning didn`t cooperate and looks like it can get worse as the day goes on. Unfortunately we`re going to cancel today and look at next Sunday to see what the weather is. If all goes well we`ll plan next Sunday the same gathering.
      I`ll post this week and see what we have for a forecast.
      Sorry for the last minute post, we were hoping things would get better.
      Luther