Olney day postphoned
- The weather this morning didn`t cooperate and looks like it can get worse as the day goes on. Unfortunately we`re going to cancel today and look at next Sunday to see what the weather is. If all goes well we`ll plan next Sunday the same gathering.
I`ll post this week and see what we have for a forecast.
Sorry for the last minute post, we were hoping things would get better.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]